Features and Compatibility
- Multi-User platform. (compatible with client/server or peer-to-peer networks)
- Multi-Warehouse. designed for Windows Server Hyper-V (virtual machine technology) It is also designed for Cloud Based SQL Server technology.
- Un-Limited customer billing accounts with un-limited ship-to accounts.
- Customizable United Inches Chart and Widths table.
- Customizable Chop Matrix table.
- Customizable Sales Call Profile System.
- Catalog System, drives inventory, maintenance, reporting, global pricing, discounting and drives an optional online website order system.
- Highly Detailed Discounting System, from single customers to global discounting.
- Website Online Order System. (optional)
- Customizable Reports and add-ons (hourly rate)
- Global Price Change Utilities.
- International Zip and Post Code options.
- Print Chop Labels (Zebra LP2844 Direct Thermal Printer, DYMO Label Printers)
- Print Shipping Labels (Zebra LP2844 Direct Thermal Printer, DYMO Label Printers)
- Print Item Labels (Laser Printer)
- Customizable Work Order forms (Laser Printer)
- Customizable Invoice forms (Laser Printer)
- Customizable Purchase Order forms (Laser Printer)
- Insert Your Logo on Standard forms.
- Customizable Reports (Laser Printer)
- Mailing Labels and standard accounting reports.
- Add-On items to existing work orders.
- User control on Purging History Files.
- Credit Card Encryption.
- In-House Project allows for bill-of-material into finished products.
Kits, able to setup Kit Items.
- With the Microsoft Report Viewer it's easy to save any report or invoice in pdf or Excel formats.
- Built in email feature for sending email directly thru your mail server.
(bypassing any email software like Outlook, Thunderbird etc...)
- Globally send Invoices and Statements as pdf attachments VIA email.
- Also mass emailing feature for sending out pdf attachments to billing and ship to accounts.
- Complete security with User-groups and user accounts.
- Complete Accounting with Sales Orders, Accounts Receivables, Purchase Orders and Payables with Inventory Control and General Ledger.
- ProFrame 2015 is a Microsoft Windows Desktop Application. (it is not web based)
- It is designed to run on single user computers, client/server or peer-to-peer networks or cloud based SQL Server for remote access.
- Single User - Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit) Microsoft Windows 10,11 (64 bit)
- Workstation Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (32 Bit or 64 bit) Microsoft Windows 8.1 or 10,11 (32 Bit or 64 Bit)
- Any Microsoft Server 2017 or better (64 bit)
- Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and .NET 4.7 **
- Requires Microsoft Report Viewer **
- Requires Microsoft SQL Server 2017 ** (Full or Express Edition)
- At least 8GB of Memory and plenty of hard disk space. (server or main computer)
- Screen resolution of at least 900 x 685 pixels.
- All reports are designed for Laser printers. (work tickets - Laser or Dot Matrix)
- It is NOT compatible with a Mac.
Cloud Based SQL Server Technology
ProFrame 2015 is also designed to work with SQL Server running on a cloud server, with the ProFrame 2015 Databases installed on the cloud server and the application installed
on each local machine, each with a VPN connection to the central cloud SQL Server. This allows each user the resources at the local level (printers, scanners, faxes etc..)
without working in a web browser. ProFrame 2015 runs on the desktop like any other local network application, it simply has access to the central data and pulls and pushes
data over a VPN connection.
With this technologies in mind, the concept and design of multiple warehouses takes on a whole new facelift in this version.
The basic change is that all warehouse data is stored in the same SQL database, on a host server or cloud based server.
For example: the inventory table will maintain all inventory items across all warehouses within the same table. In other words, their is only one Inventory File,
that one file holds all inventory items. The warehouse code keeps them separated within that one file. The host warehouse can make changes globally as you modify
any host item (001-Warehouse), if you change the description of an item; it updates all other warehouse items at that time. Remote sites can only see their warehouse
items during IFM, (Inventory File Maintenance) but they can see and order any items across warehouses during order entry. Remote users will see all customers, vendors, etc..
just like local users.
The main concept and idea was to make this version much more efficient and cost effective for multiple warehouse clients, and at the same time keep it compatible with
single warehouse clients. Only one customer file, one vendor file, one accounts receivables, one general ledger, one terms file, one catalog file, one user group file,
one user file, one discounting system, one united inches chart etc… etc… etc… for both single and multiple warehouse clients...
This Database Platform is made up of six (6) databases each with multiple tables...
- Customer - Billing, Service Accounts, History etc..
- Inventory - Inventory, Vendors, PO tables etc..
- Orders - Open work, sales and invoice tables etc...
- General Ledger - Basic GL tables etc...
- System - Basic system type tables and counters etc..
- GenLedger - Separate GL Database...
Because the Express Edition of SQL Server has a 10GB database size limitation, we designed our databases separate so our product would be more compatible with the FREE Express edition of SQL Server.
Like any other SQL Server databases, you can access them with any SQL Server compatible software programs. You can also create connections using ODBC. Runs with Full or Express Editions of SQL Server.
Click Here For Current Pricing »